Content Designer (digital planning applications)
Closing date for applications: 30/03/2021
We are looking to recruit a CD to reduce Invalid Planning Applications and develop a digital service for the submission of planning applications. Experience of Planning Process essential.
Essential skills and experience
· Experience and knowledge of how to convey complex information using plain English and have a good understanding of how people use the web
· Experience and ability of working with fluidity and unknown quantities
· Relationship management – building rapport and strong relationships and working with a variety of disciplines
· Experience of and an understanding of how to structure content in a way that is intuitive
· Experience of designing in a user centred way using research to understand user needs and ability to measure what you put in place to ensure user needs are being met
· Ability to collate information and establish rules and principals that can be formulated into a playbook
· Ability to summarise findings and communicate recommendations, in both written and verbal format
· Awareness of planning applications
For a Private conversation, please email email@example.com or phone 075280 35076 or email the TEAM at firstname.lastname@example.org
GLC Group is a Professional Recruitment Consultancy that specialises in placing the highest-calibre Technical Professionals at all career levels. With flexible solutions covering both the permanent and contract recruitment sector, the GLC Group are fast becoming a first choice to companies locally and internationally.
GLC Group is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.